Senior Front End Developer
SocialAppsHQ is a cash-flow positive startup that provides suite of applications for small business owners to market themselves over social media websites. Our goal is to provide tools that enable small business owner to market themselves online or through mobile within few clicks. Our technology is built using Ruby on Rails / MySQL / Apache/ HAProxy and Memcache on a Linux / Amazon EC2 / S3 platform and already serves over 4 million monthly active users across the globe.
- Design & develop a simple UI that enables customers to create great looking Facebook pages with or without any knowledge of technology.
- Expand our current design to integrate several advanced features – AJAX, WYSIWIG editors etc.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Play a key role in product development and the direction of the SocialAppsHQ’s feature set
- QA testing (we're a startup: everyone's gotta pitch in)
- Recruiting and managing other engineers if you would like to do so
- Experience developing interfaces that are used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Passion for clean & beautiful designs
- Ability to identify a problem and find the solution on your own
- Excellent communication skills, capable of explaining highly technical problems in English Skills
- Direct experience building cross-browser Web pages
- Experience in creating nice & simply UI to allow users to do tough tasks easily
- Comfortable with diving into back-end
- Familiarity with subversion
Some fancy computer science degree is a bonus but your work experience counts more!
- Competitive cash + bonus package. You will be an early member of SocialAppsHQ’s team and grow with us.
- Work in a great fast-paced startup environment
- Free samosas (almost) everyday
You can contact us at jobs AT socialappshq DOT com